Thursday 27 February 2014

Very Late Valentines Post

I know I know, Valentines day was weeks ago, so apologies for the delay!

Anyway, here's a few photos of what I got up to that weekend...

- It was crazy windy! -

I've been determined to go to The Underground in Falmouth ever since I found out it had transformed from a bar to a burger restaurant. Everything about it is amazing; the retro American interior, the 50's/60's music, and, most importantly, the food! I decided to go for The Big Porkie (beef burger topped with BBQ pulled pork) and then shared a Banoffee American Toasted Waffle with my friend. If you love great burgers then this is the place to go! I know I'll definitely be visiting again!

 - Rocky Road cupcake! -

 - Made a friend in the cafe -

Sorry again for the late post, I've been very busy with uni work, but I promise I will try to post more often! 

Hope you're all having a lovely week! :)

Love, Beth xxx

8 comments:

  1. Ahh the rocky road cupcake looks delicious! Sounds like you had a lovely day :) xx

    http://beckysbeautyfix.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It tasted just as good as it looked! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. beautiful impressions!!

    x Maria
    New outfit post up on my blog
    featuring the perfect high waist jeans
    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! All the food looks so delicious and now my stomach's growling haha

    Tamsin | https://thattamsinrebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Haha it was amazing! xxx

      Delete
  4. Wow that food looks absolutely incredible!

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete